Three types of people...


I know....neither I have the age nor enough experience to talk about this topic but I am writing this  down on the basis of what..either I  have seen ,heard, experienced or learnt(till now). 

Muniba Mazari(an inspiration to me) has defined three types of people....

First, who do not claim to be yours and simply walk away when you face adversities, difficulties...she really appreciates them for their truthfulness as they just take a cut and do not look back..

Second, she calls them OPPORTUNISTS who claim to be yours in front of the world but they are not....which you come to know later...They just associate with you to have benefits from your limelight but do not stand by you when you really need them..they again and again come back in your life just to have their share from your success. They are TOXIC..just liberate yourself from them. 

Third, who do not claim to be yours but with unconditional love are always there with you. They always stand next to you without speaking even a single word. These are actually your people who should be valued. They don't expect anything in return.

And I completely agree with her...the second category can be easily found who are just like your shadow which disappears in the dark and I just have a single word for them PITY and nothing...

The first category includes those who do not give superficial promises and just walk away saying we can't help you. It's your problem... you handle it. I respect them from the core of my heart for their integrity.

The third category is really very..very..very.. hard to find whom if...you meet that means you are blessed...I am not being cynic here..but that is the bitter reality.

I just have a suggestion to you all...that never ever lose that person who loves you even after knowing your bruises....and that's all I have to say.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Their LOVE is enough for me......