Their LOVE is enough for me......

I often wonder....
Whether I am living my life as an another girl of 17 or has become far mature than the age?
A thought very often rivals with my mind "am I doing right by walking on the path told by my parents?" I have a desire to be unique but then....

      Sometimes, I get mingled with these types of questions and at the end just accept them as my fortune....no.. no.. fate...Ohhh..I don't even know what to call this. Fortune , because I have someone to care for me, to guide me, to look after me...and fate because I can't have my own life!!
But then again....there is a fact which bounds me to believe on those preachings as they help to get me fantastic results. 
        
      When I see others enjoying..in their own way I seriously envy them. I also yearn to live without restrictions but then you have the barriers which I can't break because I don't have the enough courage to go against my family(I do have strength to fight with others but not with my loved ones....)
 
        All of this was ok.....till I had not seen and experienced this world but now I want some space, liberty, expression, my own identity and most importantly ' MY OWN LIFE.....'

        But then I am reminded those words of my loved ones....
"But most of all I loved you enough to say no when l knew you would hate me for it but those            were the most difficult battles of all.
      I am glad l won them because in the end
                  you won them tooo.."
All this holds me back to continue... to trace that path without any question......
And I think their love is the real restriction
                 for me.......

       
      

Comments

  1. Lovr that feels like a restriction isn't love my girl it's just a illusion then.Love knows to let go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still love is boundless,no restriction..

      Delete
    2. If you are talking about your ambitions then break all barriers but if you are just attracted by materialistic pleasure then listen family.
      Though a nice piece darlingπŸ€—πŸ€—

      Delete
  2. Wonderful thoughts,πŸ‘πŸ‘, and a wonderful conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thoughts πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment