MY MANTRAS
if yes...then wonderful and if no...then also it's OK...
So here....I am going to tell you some of MY MANTRAS...which help me to do not go off the track and improve me day by day(I think so..)
And I am confident it's going to help you too and if not won't even do any harm...These are not my own thoughts but yes...my principles which I have learnt, experienced or read somewhere..I know most of you must know these but today once again self assess yourself...
You reveal your character not only by the company you keep, but by the company you avoid.
Live by the philosophy-always give more than expected.
Keep your commitments.Don't let people down.
Never get hurt as you can't be everything to everyone.
Learn to maintain confidentiality-Do not disclose anything told in confidence.
Don't prejudge people(accept or reject) based on their lifestyles as it can be deceptive.
Avoid being a phony...
Beware of rumours and gossipmongers but keep your conversation on a positive tone without malice or envy.
Abstain from loose and frivolous talk.
Respect yourself enough to walk away from ANYTHING that no longer serves you,grows you or makes you HAPPY.
Sincere 'please' and 'thank you' never go out of style-stay away from meaningless and phony pleasantries.
Be prepared to Take a Stand-taking a risk for what you believe.
It's better to be fooled for a min. by asking question than being fooled forever.
Evaluate yourself everyday..
Steer clear from giving a list of excuses.
Stop apologizing when it's not your mistake.
Don't let compliments get to your head and don't let criticism get to your heart.
Appreciate your critics..
Be your own cheerleader..
Set your boundaries and know your priorities..
You just don't need to run after people, just wait for YOUR DAY.
And most important of all is "LIVE WITH HONOUR"....
I know this was mundane so I have this song for you
"FOCUS!!!"
😎FOCUS!!
Awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will surely remember each and every point.
👍
ReplyDelete