I Promise....
I promise ...to take you to the top.. Even at times I have to slap you I will ,but will never...leave your hand at the middle of the path. It's true... I have started enjoying every topic of yours...every taste of yours.... I may not speak that your existence matters to me but believe me...you are the only person who matters me a lot....
I have passed my most dangerous, difficult test if and only if you are my best friend...I don't know but why...I am confident with you...I feel safe with you !!
I promise.....I will never let you down as....you are the only fellow I can look straight in the eye ... to whom I can love and trust at the same time ...you are the only tyrant(I accept) in my life...
If you are with me.....neither foes nor loving friends can ever hurt me..only you have that ability to make those 60 seconds in an unforgiving minute special to me.you are the only fellow to be pleased...
You may fool the whole world down your pathway of years and get pats on the back as you pass, but I know what it takes to be that!! You are the only person who understands my silence... and what more...do I want??? Believe me.. you are my pride, my strength,my weakness..and what not to me!! If I say I have nothing to lose then I am absolutely wrong.... because I am afraid of losing you!! I PROMISE... that person...whom I look at when I stand in front of a mirror....
πfor me...
Masterpiece ❤️
ReplyDeleteWow!!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering until last line who that person would be!
πππ
Deleteπ
ReplyDeleteWow❤❤❤
ReplyDelete